ER membrane Marker

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 13:10:50 EST 2000

In article <91pofu$4d26$1 at www.univie.ac.at>, "Martin Offterdinger"
<martin.offterdinger at akh-wien.ac.at> wrote:

A bit of a guess here but I would imagine one of the ER Ca2+ pumps or  a
translocon subunit.
> Hi everyone,
> I am looking for a marker protein for the ER membrane; it should be
> expressed at reasonably high levels in all human cells and an antibody for
> Westerns should be available. I thought about SRP receptor but I could not
> find any antibody. I would like to use it as a control for a cell
> fractionation experiment.
> Thank you very much in advance,
> martin

Cheers
Bob;who was at the office party yesterday,in Hungover Scotland.
--
Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,University of Glasgow,
Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel:++44(0)141 330 4756
Fax:++44 (0)141 330 3730 mailto:rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Web : http://www.gla.ac.uk/Inter/CellEngineering