spam list removal requested

Mike Shields mike at onlineoffice.org
Tue Feb 1 21:37:12 EST 2000

Dear Sir,

Pursuant to your site which lists www.onlineoffice.com as a spammer (and myself as a "spamming buddy"), please be notified that I purchased the domain name from GTW Communications in Phoenix (contract available if you provide a fax number) and am in the process of building a comprehensive website tailored to the needs of small to medium sized business professionals.  As such www.onlineoffice.com domain name is no longer practicing "SPAM", nor will it ever condone or authorize such practices while owned by myself or my company.

Also, I am not in any way affiliated with Mr. Greg Williams, other than having purchased the domain name from him.

Therefore I would appreciate if you could remove our name from your list (and advise any other lists on which it appears that you are aware of) as well as if possible the last date on which such spamming occurred.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

Sincerely

Mike Shields
mshields at onlineoffice.com
604.215.2323