Ignifuge.com - Get paid just for having a start page!

Announcement Freedom at canoemail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:26:33 EST 2000

I recently set Ignifuge.com as my start page because they said they would pay
me for this. And they gave me a lot of services for free!

It's easy and free to join. You should definitely consider becoming a member.
You can start making money too.

In addition, Ignifuge pays also members when their friends set their home page!
Please tell as many of your friends about this program as possible.

You have to check this out!
http://www.ignifuge.com/getpaid/index.php3?refid=QIV470

Kind Regards,

-Lori

ONE TIME ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY!!!! PLEASE EXCEPT MY APOLOGY IF THIS MESSAGE INCONVIENCES
YOU.