christian christian.troidlNOchSPAM at
Fri Feb 4 09:38:30 EST 2000

In article <067edcc0.ed3f035c at>,
yinxin <yinxinNOyiSPAM at> wrote:
> Hi all there,
> i like to know if anybody has any good protocol for
> transfection to
> primary cell, such as myoblast and cardiacmyocyte?
> thanks.
> yinxin
> * Sent from RemarQ The
> Internet's Discussion Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate
> in Usenet - Free!

dear yinxin

maby you should try out the "Gen-Gun" provided by BioRad.
we are also trying out this new method on cardiocytes. but
far we haven`t a stable protocol for this system. but some
other groups have good results with this system.
for myoblasts it is maby possible to use the FuGENE 6 Kit
from Roche

greatings christian

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful