Help others and yourself!

yisong wan wys at
Fri Feb 4 13:03:55 EST 2000

Dear biologist:
    Here is a web site might be really useful for your research:
    Using referrer ID: yisongwanor yisong, you can sign up for this
    There are many reviews about many different laboratory products that
you can buy from this site. Now, their are over 6000 biologist world web

signed up this site and shared their opinions on different products. I
think this site is very helpful.
    Additionally, after signing up, you will receive a laser pointer,
which is convenient for your seminar. And you will get paid up to $15
for each review
you write. Your review will be helpful for other colleagues like me.
    If you think this is a good idea. Please sign up. Help you and help

Best regards,

wys at