CO2 incubators

BjornP eped at online.no
Fri Feb 4 14:43:23 EST 2000

I have been working with CO2 incubators for more than 20 years. I have
experience with Hotpack, Heraeus, Labline, Revco, Forma. The last year I
have been using the RS Biotech GALAXY R. This unit is impressing with its
compact design, low contamination risk (no fan) and great LCD display, that
even shows you a graph of what has been the conditions inside for temp and
CO2 for the last 72 hours, including no. and duration od door-openings.

RS Biotech
Brook Street
GB-FK12 5JJ Alva-Clacks
Great Britain