Free Screen Savers: Auto Racing, Football, Motorcycles & Millennium -kp

alcatraz2 at portugalmail.com alcatraz2 at portugalmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:03:02 EST 2000

Get your FREE Valentines Day e-card and bring a smile to that special person in your life today!  We also have several FREE screen savers available and browse through our unique gifts at:

http://www.visualgiftshop.com/

We offer the most unique gifts on the web in the following product
categories. Gifts for:
 -  Gourmet Popcorn Gift Packages & Popcorn Popping Tips
 -  Racing Fans
 -  Football Fans
 -  Motorcycle Fans
 -  Neon Products:  Introducing for the first time any where, exciting
residential neon products specifically manufactured for home use.
 -  FREE screen savers and e-cards

The following products categories are scheduled to be available by February 28th:
 -  Kids Corner:  Amazing products with motion and magic that will amuse and fascinate your kids.
 -  Holiday Gifts

Come back again and again and find out what's new.  We offer FREE stuff all the time and we introduce new products on a monthly basis.  We have FREE give-aways for every major holiday.  It's such a great place to go and shop, we should have called it the Visual Fun Shop!

http://www.visualgiftshop.com/

World Go Email Int'l
For Permanant Remove
mailto:bela at mail.www.yu