Synergy model

Centriole centriole at home.com
Fri Feb 18 22:32:36 EST 2000

I am not sure if this helps, but we have studied the synergistic effects of
cytokines on cell lines, and we considered "any" effect "greater than
additive" (that is, greater than the quantitative sum of the effects of
saturating concentrations of the single cytokines) to be "synergistic.  The
important point here is, "saturating" conditions for the single cytokines.

news:necrotic-1802001051180001 at 192.168.105.22...