EGFP antibody Western

Frederik De marc.db at
Mon Feb 28 18:02:00 EST 2000

Hi, I've been using the monoclonal mix of Clontech against GFP. It works
perfect with high specificity at 1:100 and I bet it will work even at 1:200
or more diluted. The thing is also to dilute your cell extract appropiately.
With high expressing cell lines I easily can load as little as 1-5% of the
Detection is done with the ECL kit from Amersham which is also super.
Blocking step is 5% BSA. Rest is just TBS-Tween.

news:88jlmr$6qbi$1 at