need help

Paula Lavery plaver at po-box.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 29 15:29:48 EST 2000

Be sure that your myeloma cells are tested for mycoplasma before you use
them. An undetected infection cost one of our technicians LOTS of time.

Paula Lavery
Transplant Immunology Lab.
Royal Victoria Hospital
McGill University
Montreal (QC) Canada

"If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
-- Albert Einstein