mitochindrion and chloroplast

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at netcom.ca
Mon Jan 3 23:34:05 EST 2000

There's a green coral off Australia which has allied itself with internal
chloroplasts. I dunno whether a coral or a coral cell is an animal or not to
your satisfaction.

No, there are no green rabbits or deer. Nor any photosynthetic green frogs
or mantises that I know of. :-)

                                              -dlj.

news:3871675B.9721E4FD at fudan.edu.cn...