(@@) cOoL Cell Biology resources for students

Randall O. randall at nowhere.com
Fri Jan 7 18:57:20 EST 2000

Cell Biology/Biology/Science Website: <http://mindquest.net>

Excellent FREE resources for biology students - including an extensive
section on introductory cell biology. Study guides, interactive online
quizzes and practice exams, interactive crossword puzzles, links, live chat,
message boards, streaming videos (no plug-in needed) such as anatomy
dissections, pictures, science news feeds from Reuters News service. All
areas of science (physics, chemistry, astronomy, math, etc.), with emphasis
on biology.

www.mindquest.net gets ~5000-10,000 hits a day, and it becoming very popular
on the web. I put a lot of my free time into developing it and the content
to help students and teachers. Check it out!

(@@) Enjoy!
Dr. Randall Oelerich
mindquest.net creator/webmaster
Dept. Biology