opportunity of the millennium

central55 at china.com central55 at china.com
Sun Jan 16 12:30:18 EST 2000

How would you like to:
1. Work from home and be your own boss.
2. Be involved in a business that required no selling.
3. Distribute a product that everyone needs.
4. Save enormous amounts on your taxes.
5. Protect all your assets from any liens, levies, or judgements.
6. Learn the secrets of what the rich have known for years.
7. Make $1,500 per sale.
8. Most importantly make over $100,000 your first year!

If any of your answers are yes I can help. I will show you how I made over
$100,000 in four months time and how I go to the Caribbean every three
months and get paid for it. I will show you a plan of how to retire for life in
two years or less.

The first step in this journey is to act now by placing your information
at our website with your name, phone #, and the best time to call.

There is some investment required.

If you are SERIOUS about making a change in your financial future.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW, enter your information at our Website
and we will contact you with complete details.

Click Here ====>>="http://3506561036/Eureka/Network/1349/neweconomy.html"

Legal Stuff: This message was sent in compliance with ALL US state laws with
a valid from position, subject header, remove link and contact information
with the use of privately owned mail servers.

To be removed from our list, please enter your address at our website.
</B><A HREF="><A HREF="http://3506561036/Eureka/Network/1349/remove.html"

How would you like to:
1. Work from home and be your own boss.

---