Andrew Leung s970854 at
Thu Jan 20 09:38:25 EST 2000

     I rountinely isolate limb mesenchymal cells from embryo of 10.5 day
old. When seeding at high cell density, myoblast will grow on top of other
fibroblastic mesechymal cells after 2 or 3 days. These myoblast readily
align with one another and form myotubes. The transfection of them is very
easy using liposome-mediated protocol. But I am not sure for the neonatal
mouse. It should be the same I think.

yinxin ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹ <0146ce5a.eb8d145c at>...