Earn $500 to $5000 While Learning To Gain Wealth -udbbrkhe

infoform450 at yahoo.com?subject=removeLCL infoform450 at yahoo.com?subject=removeLCL
Sun Jul 2 21:30:52 EST 2000

Hi,

Wealthy people have secrets about creating wealth that other
people are not privy to. Now, through our exclusive offshore
Members Only - International Wealth Building Club and our
proprietary information, you can have a constant income stream.
Plus, you'll discover how wealthy people make money from money
--- not from work --- and how YOU can do the same. Get paid
thousands $$$ daily or weekly into your own private offshore bank
account through our explosive proprietary money making systems.

Please be advised that a $1495 investment, which includes the set
up  of your offshore Visa account is required.

For more comprehensive information please
go to http://www.club-wealth.net/
P.S. This Wealth Building System is proven and working
and we've opened 98 countries in the first six months!

Copyrighted (C) 2000, All rights reserved.

To be removed, Click here mailto:infoform450 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove-OSF

P.S. This Wealth Building System is proven and working
and we've opened 98 countries in the first six months!

Copyrighted (C) 2000, All rights reserved.

---