S-35 and autoradiography

khar at ccmb.ap.nic.in khar at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Tue Jul 4 08:04:41 EST 2000

phosphorimager coz its faster, cheaper and less messy!

Hi Group, I am looking for experienced opinion about exposure times for
S-35 protein labelling followed by IP and exposing to X-ray film versus
Phosphorimager. Which of the above did u prefer and why? Thanks is
advance. Malathi
Malathi Hari (Home) Department of Biological Science 123 Waldron Street
Purdue University Apartment # 5 West Lafayette, IN 47907 West Lafayette,
IN 47906 (765)494-9711 (Phone) (765)746-1545 (765)494-0876 (Fax)
mhari at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu malathih at hotmail.com "I refrain from
publishing for fear that disputes and controversies may be raised
against me by ignoramuses." Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz