Molec Bio of the Cell Online?

M. Hertel hippocampus at nospam.gmx.ch
Wed Jul 12 05:35:05 EST 2000

Hello again,
I now see the same error message, but there is an other way to access
the book, I don't use the online version regularly because I have a hard
copy on my desk...
I checked it out again: There is a possibility to reach the sides.
Search for a Anything in the NHI MEDLINE and click to get a citation. On
the upper right side of the page there now is a button <books> if you
now click to this link, you will see all words in the abstract, linking
to a book reference, in blue. This links will bring you to the Alberts
online pages.. Why so complicate?? maybe this is the price for free access??
Moritz