90 days To Success

hal90der at mail.com hal90der at mail.com
Wed Jul 19 03:51:28 EST 2000

Dear Friend, thank you for your time and interest.

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer one question.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this
super simple MLM program:

1.      NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone calls,
NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn, NO skills needed! (Surely you know
how to send email?)
2.      No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
connection - so you have everything you need to fill orders!
3.      You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)
4.      All of your customers pay you in CA$$H!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********
******** Print This Now For Future Reference *******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90
days! Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island. The enclosed
information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for the past twelve
years down- sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I
incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I
just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against
my home to support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life. I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER FINANCIALLY - $$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work
 But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I
couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL I
decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for
printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In less than one week, I
was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received
26 orders for REPORT #1.

Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO."
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had
received 196 orders for REPORT #2.

Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE
REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed. So I sat back
and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed
new car!

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just received information
that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next
few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out that I will
not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a
testimonial for this program. I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
this to may send out 50,000, and your name will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential customers you
will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! DO IT !

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
email!

The product is informational and instructional material, and include the
secrets keys to open doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE and the
information super highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They come to you by
email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1 and
move the other names down.

(3) Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services (search for "Bulk Email")
and have them send 50,000 - 150,000 emails for you (about $49+) (4) Orders
will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the Report they ordered.
Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 200 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same advertisements
every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza and you order
one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter many times - then
one day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS Order the four reports shown on the list
below (you can't sell them if you don't order them).-For each report, send
$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!  Within a few days
you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.  Save them on your
computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER a. Look below for the
listing of the four reports.  b. After you've ordered the four reports,
delete the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
the cycle.  c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.  e. Move the
name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.  f. Insert your
name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are
ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects. Report #1 will
tell you how to download bulk email software and email addresses so you can
send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!
Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.  Your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a computer
and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small,
just to see howit goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved email
out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a
0.5% response. The response could be much better. Also, many people will
email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (Why stop at
2000?). But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.
With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of
those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000
orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a
total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT
100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on the internet is
very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume
your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger
response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10
downline members.

Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results
below:

1st level-your first 10 send you $5......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
$$$$$$ TOTAL------$55,550

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY:
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Make sure the cash (US currency) is concealed by wrapping it in two
sheets of paper.

On one of those sheets of paper write:
(a)     the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b)     your e-mail address, and
(c)     your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Brent Robert
800-E Fairview Road Ste 146
Asheville, NC 28803

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet" ORDER
REPORT #2 FROM:

A M B
5023 Heritage Trl.
Lakeland, Fl 33811

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" ORDER REPORT
#3 FROM:

T.C.L.
43256 WAYSIDE CIRCLE
ASHBURN, VA 20147

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

LAURA SLAVIN
12157 WEST LINEBAUGH AVE. #329
TAMPA, FL 33626

          ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately.-Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will
have them when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5
order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. It is required for
this to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out their
letters (with your name on them!)
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the
instructions exactly - results WILL follow.

$$$$ ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later
you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$ ACT NOW!
Take your first step toward achieving financial independence. Order the
reports and follow the program outlined above-SUCCESS will be your reward.

Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and advertising.
The information contained in this report constitutes no guarantees stated
nor implied.  In the event that it is determined that this report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only.
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

This is one time e-mail transmission.
No request for removal is necessary.

Dear Friend, thank you for your time and interest.

---