Earn $500-5000 A week Extra!

pickonit789 at yahoo.com pickonit789 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 03:27:25 EST 2000

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see the bottom of this message for further information and removal instructions.

Build additional income from Private Offshore Club
$500 a week to $5000 or more,
And/Or avail yourself of the programs
The bankers build wealth with.

We are a private worldwide, Offshore Investment and Wealth Building club!
You can now work, invest and bank from home with this program.

Go to http://3633177411/members/offshore/
and
Find out what the wealthy have always known about protecting their assets and putting their money to work in a tax-free offshore haven!
With our club you will receive;
Wealth Creation Strategies: Investment strategies and money making opportunities that use the global economy to pay high yield returns on your hard earned dollars
Wealth Protection: You deserve to keep your hard earned assets that you have accumulated in your life's work. Learn how to protect your assets against liens and be judgment proof against ANY party seeking to take your assets from you.
Wealth Preservation: Keeping your Offshore investment dollars offshore in a safe Tax haven for Privacy, Protection, and additional Profits.
The reason you want to be a part of our invest club is that the company performs the due diligence and insures the club members that the investments are REAL!!!
In addition to receiving a wealth of investment information you will receive a self-replicating web site with pin number and password protection into the "Back Room"  for investments, some of which are only available to our members, (your investment pays for this specialized research which you would normally pay thousands of dollars for), a private offshore bank account along with a Gold Visa Debit Card that can be used worldwide at ATM machines or where Visa is accepted.
For more information about this Private Club and to find out how to increase your income substantially simple by referring others visit our web site,
http://3633177411/members/offshore/
or call our toll free number
800-601-9160
There is a $1495 investment required, serious inquires only!

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by forwarding this e-mail to
 mailto:receive5001 at yahoo.com?subject=Remove

---