Advertise your goods or services in responsive aol !

Sales 4 u lujtvvof at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 15:08:39 EST 2000

 Special Discounted Prices for those looking for Big Results
    and Profits by mailing their ad to LARGE numbers of recipiants.
    Get the biggest bang for Your advertising dollar.Check out the
     mailing options below, but don't wait to order, even in advance,
     because this Special won't last long !

     Below, you will find the Six NEW mailing options we are offering
     at this time.  If you feel any of these options can reach your sales
     or marketing goals, you may contact us at  1-888-341-4786.  Simply
     leave your name, contact number and which of the options you
     are interested in.  One of our representative will contact you,
     usually with the 24 hours.

 	                BABY BLOCK

 100,000	 AOL ONLY MAILING			   999.00
   5,000	       TARGETED BLOCK		              FREE
 							   999.00
 			BIG BLAST

 500,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		          1,999.00
  10,000		TARGETED BLOCK			      FREE
 							  1,999.00

 			BLOCK BUSTER

 1,000,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		          2,999.00
  15,000		TARGETED BLOCK			       FREE
 							  2,999.00

                        BIG BANG

 2,000,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		          4,999.00
  20,000		TARGETED BLOCK			       FREE
 							  4,999.00

                        COMPANY

 5,000,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		          9,999.00
  25,000		TARGETED BLOCK			       FREE
 							  9,999.00

                        CORPORATE

12,000,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		         19,999.00
  25,000		TARGETED BLOCK			       FREE
 							 19,999.00

 			    Targeted Only

   10,000	AOL ONLY MAILING		          399.00

 This is a limited offer, so please don't wait ! These prices won't last long.

 To be removed from Our mailing list, simply call 1-888-341-4786 and leave Your
email address and you will be removed.

3-J-B

This message was sent by an individual using an unregistered
copy of a shareware mailer.
Registering will remove this message and entitle the user to
a fully functional program with Stealth Capabilities, and a
FREE Resellers Web Site!

---