VSVG protein

Malathi Hari mhari at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Wed Jun 14 11:07:20 EST 2000

I am interestd in using the VSVg system to study trafficking from ER to Golgi.
I was wondering if someone can share their experience and recommend sources
for the following reagents:
	Endo D
	Endo H
	Anti-VSVG antibody recognizing the variuos forms:
		to extracelullar domain (for cell surface labelling
		to mature form
		to Endo H resistant form  etc.
Thank You in advance

Malathi
Malathi Hari					(Home)
Department of Biological Science		123 Waldron Street
Purdue University				Apartment # 5
West Lafayette, IN 47907			West Lafayette, IN 47906
(765)494-9711 (Phone)				(765)746-1545
(765)494-0876 (Fax)
mhari at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu			malathih at hotmail.com
"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz