Mycoplasma Test Kit

Nanci E Donacki nancieed at
Thu Jun 22 19:48:18 EST 2000

Roche has an ELISA based kit for Mycoplasma.  I don't remember the catalog
number - used to be Boehringer-Mannheim.  It's quite easy to run and
There are also some PCR based kits as well.
If you go do and search for mycoplasma kits, you will
turn up several sources.

Nanci E Donacki
Research Manager I
MedImmune, Inc.