Mycoplasma Test Kit

Nanci E Donacki nancieed at erols.com
Thu Jun 22 19:48:18 EST 2000

Roche has an ELISA based kit for Mycoplasma.  I don't remember the catalog
number - used to be Boehringer-Mannheim.  It's quite easy to run and
accurate.
There are also some PCR based kits as well.
If you go do www.biosupplynet.com and search for mycoplasma kits, you will
turn up several sources.

--
Nanci E Donacki