Spam

Donald Kakaygeesick darkwing at wiktel.com
Thu Mar 2 21:52:09 EST 2000

I just bought 25 million e-mails for $99.00 and started the program with. I just did a test that sent out about 5000 e-mails and got most of them back to my e-mail. I did get approval from my ISP admin to do this. He stated to do it when it's (slow time) I did tell him I bought this from a company and it states bulk mail. I think this is so cool I can't believe it's illegal. I got some complaints from people and from  some ISP admin. Should I continue to use this program? people know now that I have this program.