Low cost merchant account plus Your Logo Bonus - (125920)

uxa115 at newmail.net uxa115 at newmail.net
Sat Mar 4 07:24:00 EST 2000

INCREASE SALES UP TO 50%....BUILD YOUR ONLINE
BUSINESS.........GET YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT NOW

* Look great doing it...see our special bonus at the end of
this message .

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET **** NO SETUP FEES****
Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit ***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!

Give your customers the convenience of ordering products right from
your web page. We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today!).
Our  program is automated, 24 hours a day 7 days a
week, you will be receiving orders and making money in your sleep!!!

We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/ Phone Sales
*Home Based Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business* Small Business
Whatever!! We Do It All!!! Everyone Is Welcome!

CALL NOW! 1-888-821-4576 To get started now!

Bonus ...call 1-888-821-4576 to get moving towards your merchant account today and we'll throw in a FREE custom embroidered golf shirt with your own company logo (a 30.00+ value) with no set up charge (175.00+ value) when you order your merchant account with us.The high quality customized shirt is our thank you for going with the merchant account provider that offers the easiest to obtain and lowest priced merchant accounts in the nation .

To be removed from future mailings please email bela at mail.www.yu  with remove as the subject.