collegue's opinions about the biological products

yisong wan wys at oceanfree.net
Mon Mar 13 15:45:44 EST 2000

Dear biologist:
    Here is a web site might be really useful for your research:
www.biowire.com
    Using referrer ID: yisongwan or yisong, you can sign up for this
site.
    There are many reviews about many different laboratory products that
you can buy from this site. Now, their are
over 6000 biologist world-wide
signed up this site and shared their opinions on different products. I
think this site is very helpful.
    Additionally, after signing up, you will receive a laser pointer,
which is convenient for your seminar. And you
will get paid up to $15 for each review
you write. Your review will be helpful for other colleagues like me.
    If you think this is a good idea. Please sign up. Help you and help
others!

Best regards,

wys at oceanfree.net