$100 Instant Winner Email!

info at golfuniverse.com info at golfuniverse.com
Mon Mar 20 22:44:17 EST 2000

LuckySurf.com, the Free Game that's like playing the Lottery every day, has sent out hundreds of Instant Winning Emails worth $100 each! ...and this email could be a WINNER!

Click below now to go to LuckySurf.com, and you'll find out
if you're a $100 INSTANT WINNER. Just "Sign Up," play
LuckySurf.com for the $1-Million Jackpot by picking 7 numbers,
and a special pop-up window will tell you if you're a $100 Instant Winner! All in about two minutes.

http://www.cheetahmail.com/ad/1/14660771/instantwin

LuckySurf.com. A daily $1-Million Jackpot, insured through Lloyd's of London.

A fortune provided by our sponsors. They pay so you don't have to.
And it takes just seconds. Pick 7 numbers. Click a banner. That's it.

Or, match just 4 numbers and get major bucks redeemable
at Amazon.com. No catch. No clause.

Next drawing 3:00 p.m., everyday. Don't Miss Out!

To Play LuckySurf.com
------Click Here------

http://www.cheetahmail.com/ad/1/14660771/instantwin

*  Instant Win Promotion ends Sunday, March 26, 2000

This is a Golf Universe Marketing Promotion, where you can find anything Golf related. http://www.golfuniverse.com , the first golf specific ISP service. This mailing has not been sent unsolicited. You are on this "opt-in" list because we have received your name as an interested golfer or golf business by repling to a previous email or by signing in at our site. We sincerely hope you enjoy this information. If you are not interested in receiving this type of information we apologize. Please follow the REMOVE instructions below and your name will be removed from our lists.
Sent from: Golf Universe
877-677-GOLF
info at golfuniverse.com

In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the users of Golf Universe simply click this link and send from the account you wish no further mail delivered to.
Enter the ALL NEW Carbite Golf-Fuzzy Zoeller Sweepstakes 2000
Win a round with Fuzzy Zoeller or one of over 500 other prizes!
http://www.golfuniverse.com/giveawaycentral/carbite.cfm
---