Cell Biology Tools for the Next Century (ICHC 2000)

Gary Coulton g.coulton at ic.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 09:48:29 EST 2000

Dear Colleague,

I want  to bring to your attention the following conference to be held
in the magical medieval city of York in England between 3-8 September
2000.

  11th International Congress of histochemistry and Cytochemistry (ICHC
                                  2000)

                Cell Biology Tools for the Next Centrury

ICHC 2000 is the premier meeting this year to address the very latest
developments in visualisation techniques for Cell Biology.

We have a fabulous speaker list including some of the biggest names in
Cell Biology and Imaging including Roger Tsien, Richard Haugland, Fred
Bosman, Alan Boyde, Stefan Hell, Alan Fine, Jim Smith, Margaret
Buckingham, Nick White, Angus Lamond, David Becker, Jeniffer
Lipincott-Schwartz and many many  more.

Topics include - Tracking Molecules in Cells, Fluorescent markers of
Gene Expression,  Apoptosis, Cell Signalling, Imaging Embryonic
Development, Ion Imaging in Cells, Imaging in the Neurosciences etc.,
etc. etc.

See the science and have a chance to talk to the best in the field.

Come for a holiday as well as the science we can offer many great
excursions.

For more informationand details of how to register please visit our
web-site at

www.med.ic.ac.uk/external/ichc_2000

DON'T MISS OUT IT WILL BE ONE OF THE CONFERENCES OF THE YEAR