Apoptosis

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 14:03:48 EST 2000

<< Subject: Apoptosis
From: ulrich.oppitz at innovatis.com  (Ulrich Oppitz)
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2000 6:13 PM

Hello !

I am looking for information about Apoptosis and morphology changes of
the cell during apoptosis, when stained with Hematoxylin&Eosin. Does
anyone know more about it and is able to give advice or a publication,
review, or textbook.
Thank you very much in advance.

Dr. Ulrich Oppitz
Ulrich.Oppitz at innovatis.com

One way to get infor fast is to use the Alta Vista search engines.  I searches
AOL, Lycos, Alta Vista, Yahoo and others for the key word(s) entered into the
Savvy-metasearch window.  The site is at alta vista at
http://members.xoom.com/ecotao/agric/search.htm

and I'd try Apoptosis the the key word to start.  You should get several pages
of sites.
Roger