Proteinase K

b22r b22r at erols.com
Sat Nov 4 17:34:51 EST 2000

I work mine up in PBS at a concentration of 10mg/ml. I keep the solution as
aliquots at -20. Never had problems. Have wondered on occasion about maybe
low rate of self digestion maybe affecting activity with time and storage
but assume there is no problem. For the most part when people store the
enzyme the comment "it works" may not completely describe the
situation......could have 50 or 90% loss of activity and what's left
suffices for a particular experiment...

news:39DC5450.65A7693A at uni-muenster.de...