How Scientists Cheat!

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at vigrin.net
Sat Nov 11 08:34:53 EST 2000

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site
http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hewitt1/  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists
Cheat."  Besides its particular field, the work is essentially about
establishment censorship and self-interest in science.

The scientists in question include include some very senior figures.  The
subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells.
This is a large field with implications for many areas of cell biology and
the biophysics of membranes but readers will realise that my work is not a
proestablishment document.

I would very much welcome comments about the site itself, especially from
anyone who could, with authority, challenge my assertions.  The open
invitation to debate this issue remains and this group would be a very
suitable place for that debate.  I will browse the discussion group to see
if anyone wants to take up the offer.  Even so, if you post a response,
please copy your comments to me by E-mail, to the address on my site,
mentioning the newsgroup.  That way, you will be sure I will read it and can
reply to you.  (If you E-mail by replying to this posting, you will need to
correct the spelling of virgin in the address field.)

--

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt