Cell culture on solid support

Björn Olde Bjorn.olde at mphy.lu.se
Mon Oct 2 06:09:20 EST 2000

Several years ago when I was doing my postdoc at the NIH a person showed
me a technique for growing mammalian cells on a solid media, much like
the way you grow bacteria on agar plates. Now I have a need for that
technique but unfortunately I am unable to find any reference to it in
the literature. I have been unable to trace the person who showed me the
technique, Eric Gordon then working in Peter Fishmans lab at the NINDS.
If any of you knows about this technique or the location of Eric Gordon
please send me a message.

Bjorn Olde Ph.D.
Molecular Neurobiology
Wallenberg Neuroscience Center