Proteinase K

Pamela Norton at
Fri Oct 6 13:04:28 EST 2000

In article <39DD9444.43D3B2BE at>, Heike Will
<will at> wrote:

> --------------CF2E5783DB812855263B61E7
> what is the Tris - and the Proteinase K concentration?

Okay, now you've got me checking. The enzyme is dissolved at 10 mg/ml.
I have one protocol that says dissolve in water, another protocol
suggests 50 mM Tris, 5 mM EDTA, pH 8. I had 10 mM Tris pH 8 in mind
when I originally posted; I'm guessing that all will work. Good luck,