acidic protein transfer

Andrej.Michalik amichal at uia.ua.ac.be
Sat Oct 7 09:38:51 EST 2000

Dear Netters,
I am looking for a protocol (or buffer composition) for acidic transfer of
proteins. The one I am looking at has pI of 9.8, thus not having much
reason to head towards the anode in pH8.3. The other possibility seems to
be to sandwich the gel between two membranes, but I'd prefer having the
markers and the protein on one single membrane.
Thanx.
Andrej

        A               andrej michalik
       A A              department of biochemistry
      A   A             university of antwerp (uia)
     A     A            universiteitsplein 1
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA       B-2610 antwerpen
   A         AAA        belgium
  A           A         tel: +32-(0)3-8202642
                        amichal at uia.ac.be