acidic protein transfer

Karen Dierksen dierksek at ucs.orst.edu
Mon Oct 9 18:55:29 EST 2000

Try CAPS buffer: (3-[cyclohexlamino]-1-propanesulfonic acid)  pH11.0. You can
purchase through Sigma.

Prepare 10X CAPS:  22.13 g CAPS in 900 ml dH2O. pH to pH 11.0 using NaOH.  Bring
vol to 1 l.  Store at room temp.

For 1X (per liter) :  100 ml 10X CAPS
                                200 ml methanol
                                700 ml dH2O

I can't find the reference but should be easy to search.    Karen