(NONE)

computer consulting services waxman12 at juno.com
Wed Oct 25 20:35:41 EST 2000

How to be a Professional Trader in Stocks
By Edwin Lefrevre, 136 pges
Published by Computer Consulting Services, New York
$29.95
To achieve any level of success in trading requires a significant investment in time and effort. In this highly provocative and informational presentation, Edwin Lefrvre will discuss what it really takes to be a professional stock trader. In this book, Mr Lefevre gives you the lowdown on his investment and trading philosophy that combines the use of historical studies, tools from technical and fundamental analysis, ideas from statistics and probability, and an understanding of economics, politics and Dow Theory.

Hey folks--for $30--you can't go wrong. Please read on...

Here are some actual results...  After 491 wins and only 3 losses based on back testing, this strategy has gone on to show us winning trades worth $408,236.60 with NO LOSSES!

This shocking, all new book reveals the most accurate and profitable trading strategies we have ever seen --- anywhere. With 491 wins out of 494 trades in actual stock trading since May 1995, this is a virtual sure-thing profit secret!

In fact, in over 26 years trading stocks and options, We have never seen a trading system that came so close to virtually guaranteeing profits, trade - after - trade.

Win on at least 9 out of every 10 Trades - Absolutely Guaranteed Or Keep The Book Free!

We have seen hundreds of trading systems claiming huge profits - and most just self-destruct when put to the test. That's why we immediately began following this strategy... way back in July 1999 when we first learned of it. The results blew us away! Every trade - every last one - has been profitable since. Take a look for yourself. After 491 wins and only 3 losses based on back-testing, this strategy has gone on to show us winning trades worth $408,236.60 with NO LOSSES!
The phenomenal record was no pipe dream. Trade after trade, it has proven to be the trading system of a lifetime.

It's Easier Than You Think
Regardless of what you might think, there are a few simple methods you can use to zero in on potentially explosive opportunities
and make spectacular profits! Very few traders know these methods. But you can learn them now – thanks to trading master Edwin Lefevre.
According to Mr Lefevre, extraordinary moves in the markets actually tend to be more predicable than ordinary moves. He has spotted major moves using these powerful methods all the time.

The cornerstone of this course is Mr. LeFevre's revolutionary, yet amazingly simple Trading Range Breakout System. Once you've learned this system you'll know how to:
Recognize markets that have the potential to make big moves
Determine when these big moves are likely to happen
And position yourself for profits when these big moves occur

Of course, getting into a trade is only one small piece of the puzzle. That's why Mr. Lefevre doesn't just show you how to pinpoint potential breakouts. Instead, he takes you step-by-step through an entire trade, showing you how to identify potential breakout opportunity
and implement his strategies in actual trades.

Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not convinced these methods will help you pinpoint explosive moves and improve your profits, simply return the book within 30 days and we'll refund every penny of your entire fee – no questions asked.
No Credit Card Orders.  Please make your check or money order payable to
"Computer Consulting Services"
To order--- send your check or money order for $29.95 (plus 2.95 shipping and handling) Total: $32.90
Please print out this order form and mail it to:

Computer Consulting Services
43-40 Byrd St.
Flushing, NY, 11355
USA

NAME________________________________________________________

ADDRESS_____________________________________________________

Due to a limited amount of inventory, we must recieve your order by November 15th
New York Residents Only: add 8.25% sales tax, plus $2.95 S & H.  Total: $35.37
Foreign orders:Please send payment in USD only:$29.95 plus $3.95 shipping Total:$33.90
TO REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THIS LIST:
PLEASE NOTIFY US AT                   waxman12 at juno.com
DO NOT USE THE REPLY OR FROM ADDRESS FOR REMOVAL All our mailings
are sent complying with the proposed United States Federal requirements for commercial
e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618.

---