{FACT}HGH Reverses the aging process [jlikh]

alhyo at red.ventura.co.il alhyo at red.ventura.co.il
Thu Oct 26 23:38:19 EST 2000

            Reverse the Aging Process 10-20 years!

Scientists have found that we can actually reverse the effects of aging !

      HAVE YOU HEARD OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES (HGH)?

 Released by your own pituitary gland, HGH starts declining in your 20s, even more in your 30s and 40s,  eventually resulting in the shrinkage of major organs-plus all other symptoms related to old age.

     " THIS CAN NOW BE REVERSED "

IN THOUSANDS OF CLINICAL STUDIES, HGH HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:

* Reduce Body Fat Without Dieting
* Build Lean Muscle WITHOUT EXERCISE!
* Enhance Sexual Performance
* Remove Wrinkles and Cellulite
* Lower Blood Pressure and improve Cholesterol Profile
* Improve Sleep, Vision and Memory
* Restore Hair Color and Growth
* Strengthen the Immune System
* Increase Energy and Cardiac Output
* Turn back your body's Biological Time Clock 10-20
   years in 6 months of usage !!!

You don't have to spend thousands of dollars on shots. You don't have to spend the $139.00 per bottle that HGH is selling for at some Clinics in the United States.  For the next 30 Days, you can obtain a complete one-month supply of our HGH releaser for our special "New customers" price of just $74.95 plus $4.50 shipping and handling. To ensure a constant supply and to SAVE EVEN MORE, you can order with confidence 2 bottles of HGH and GET 1 FREE - that's just $149.95 for 3 bottles, plus $4.50 shipping and handling.
You SAVE $74.95! ORDER TODAY!  Audio tape and brochure included with each order.

Payment Methods:

You may FAX your check, Mail Checks or Money Orders by US Post Office, use MasterCard or Visa.
Step 1: Place a check by your desired quanity.
____ 1 Bottle of HGH $74.95
____ 2 Bottles of HGH plus one "Free" Total {3} $149.95 Total

Please add $4.50 shipping and handling for any size order.

Step 2: Place a check by your desired payment method and complete fields if necessary.

____Check by mail or CHECK-BY-FAX [details below]
____Money Order
____Visa Account Number_________________Exp____/____
____Master CardAccountNumber________________Exp____/____

Please make your check or money order payable to "Life Extensions".

Step 3: If you are sending your order in by US  Post Office or faxing  please print form below and send by fax or US Post Office.

Name ___________________________________________________

Address _________________________________________________

City ____________________________________________________

State ___________________________________________________

Zip ____________________________________________________

E-mail __________________________________________________

Signature _________________________________________________

Toll Free FAX Order Line: 1-877-703-6665
Toll Free orders by credit card: 1-877-703-6665
If faxing in your order, please state whether you require a fax, email, or no confirmation at all.
Allow up to one day for confirmation, if requested.
FAX orders and credit cards by phone are processed immediately.

                             You may also print & mail to:

Life Extensions
P. O. Box 20
1785 S. National City Rd.
National City, Michigan  48748

*CHECK BY FAX ORDERS: Complete the check as normal. Tape the check in the area below. Below the check, clearly write the check number, all numbers at the bottom of the check, & your name. Tape the check below and fax the check to the toll free FAX number above. Void the check. Our merchant will electronically debit your account for the amount of the check; your reference number for this transaction will be your check number. Nothing could be safer & easier !

                     TAPE CHECK BELOW

---