Informative, free website for scientists,,

aperilloux at aperilloux at
Mon Oct 30 20:04:13 EST 2000

Hi All
I found this really nice informative, free website

They have nice, very well thought searches for
almost all the products we use in the lab,
starting from antibodies to pipet tips- you
really have to check it out to believe it.
They have protocols and lots of useful tables.

Don't miss the interactive buffer receipe
calculator and similar tools...
Also, you can have your literature searches
automated by creating search agents that will
automatically update you on articles that
interest you.

Last but not the least Dr. T.Hawkins has written
an article on human genome and is available on
their site-;

and they have annotated bioinformatics links
which is very useful..

check it out

Sent via
Before you buy.