Make $50-90k in 90 days GUARANTEED!!!!!

Please Read john at exnewsletter.dynip.com
Sun Sep 10 10:22:17 EST 2000

Dear Friend,

This really works!  Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity.   Get  involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more in  the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible?   Just read on and see how easy this is..

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news  program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program  described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their  findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the  participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this is a  simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating  that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since everyone  makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

  ********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

  *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!

  Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKINGOPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take any  telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money This  simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually  free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will  be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and  study to it.

Two years ago, the corporation I worked  for the past twelve years own-  sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I  decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many  unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors over  $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't  seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to  support my family and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing to  share the experience in hopes that this could change your life FOREVER   FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior to  receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various  business opportunities. All of the programs I received,in my opinion, were  not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or  the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work  . But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't  send for it, or ask for it,they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times to make sure I was  reading it correctly. I couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING  MACHINE !  I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about  the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.Post Office  (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After  determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time  on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for  printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product  (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By  January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE  at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE  PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had  received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+  ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL  YOU DO.

ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,

RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back  and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I  received $58,000 with  more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed  new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE  FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does  work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to  place your name in a different place.  It won't work and you'll lose out on  a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal  of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make  $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in this  program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little cost or  risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will  be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business owner and  are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business,  consider this a sign . I DID! $$

Sincerely, Johnathon Rourke    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have  concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been  created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a  profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling  off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but  it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the  economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had  been with us since1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because  many of you know from first hand experience.There were more failures and  bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who  knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,  including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down  into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE  POOR GET POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never allow  you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for  the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You  can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I  should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone  else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of  programs. Follow the program  EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any  way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think  of. One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name  will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out, the  more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and  opportunity to become financially independent.

  IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!  DO IT !    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a  little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure  out what could happen when YOU participate.Figure out the worst possible  response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of  money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have  will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$  IT WORKS!!!  $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU   THOUSANDS OF  DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY  TIME. I am sure that  you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say  "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter,  but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new  partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to  recruit new multi-level business partners,and we sell and deliver a product  for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved  in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.  This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by  email!

********************************************************** The product is  informational and instructional material, keys  to   the secrets for  everyone on  to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the  information highway, the wave of the future !

  PLAN SUMMARY:

  (1) You order the 4 reports listed below  ($5 each)  They come to you by  email.

  (2)  Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1  and          move the other names down.

  (3)  Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services (search for "Bulk  Email")         and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you (about  $49+)

  (4)  Orders will come to you by postal mail -  simply email them the  Report          they ordered.

                  Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more  joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or  "saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same advertisements  every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza  flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza and you order  one.Same thing with this letter. I received this letter many times - then  one day I decided it was time to try it!

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1.  ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you  don't order them). -- For each report, send $5.00   CASH, the NAME & NUMBER  OF THE REPORT YOU ARE  ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN  ADDRESS  to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL  PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.  Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people who  will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports. b. After you've ordered  the four reports, delete the name and       address under REPORT #4. This  person has made it through the cycle. c. Move the name and address under  REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2  down to REPORT #3. e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to  REPORT #2. f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

    Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and     address,  ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and  save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are  ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email  addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!  Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can  afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a  computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small,  just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved email  out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a  0.5% response. The response could be much better. Also, many people will  email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (Why stop at  2000?). But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.  With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.

REPORT # 1 Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000programs each for a  total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order for

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this  example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +> $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO  WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!   DARE TO THINK FOR A  MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS  INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are  HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small  just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to  participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet  will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR  ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Look how this small number  accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you $5................................$50 2nd  level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500 3rd level--10  members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000 4th level--10 members from  those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$     THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550     $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT?  Remember friends, this assumes that the people who  participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would  happen if they got 20 people to participate!Most people get 100's of  participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out  programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years!                                    THINK ABOUT IT!   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you orsomebody else and  many will work this plan - the question is -

Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will send out?

  * * *   DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

  * * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address  on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the  report!   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY:  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.  CHECKS NOT  ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of  paper. On one of those sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the  report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail  address, and (c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1
"How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and  the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Markus Vance

1214 W. Granville Ave. #2

Chicago,IL 60660-1905

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Nasser Faris

1265 E. University Dr. # H3010

Tempe, AZ. 85281

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet."

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

STEVE KROEZE
960 COBBLESTONE LN
WHEATON, IL 60187

REPORT#4
 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-Mail on the Internet."
   SHIM CHING #4-185 CARLTON ST TORONTO, ON CANADA, M5A 2K7

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

SCOTT MARLOWE
P O BOX 171536
IRVING, TX   75017

    ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,and follow the  directions accurately. -- Send for the four reportsIMMEDIATELY so you will  have them when the orders start coming in because:  When you receive a $5  order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.  It is required for  this to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out their  letters (with your name on them!)   --

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be patient and  persistent with this program - If you follow the instructions exactly -  results WILL follow.  $$$$

   ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't receive 20  orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending  e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at  least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending  e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN  RELAX,because the system is already working for you, and the cash will  continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the  list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of  your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue  placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the  income you will enerate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this  program. Please answer one question.  ARE YOU  HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT  INCOME OR JOB?   If the answer is no, then please look at the following  facts about this super simple MLM program:

   1.    NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!           NO  Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn,           NO  skills needed!  (Surely you know how to send email?)

  2.     No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet            connection - so you have everything you need to fill orders!

  3.     You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO            PRODUCE OR SHIP!  (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

  4.    All of your customers pay you in CA$$H!

This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you  to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could only dream  about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your  dreams and being able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business  from home!

   $$$   FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE!   $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence. Order  the reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS will be your  reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a  business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local  office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)  1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free  seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent  on your activities and advertising. The information contained on this site  and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event  that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a guarantee of  any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on this  site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the  legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate Director for  Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection  in Washington, DC.

  Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter  cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information  and a method of removal.   This is one time e-mail transmission. No request  for removal is necessary.

---