Public Awareness Message - Free Child ID....

Kids Central Station reply at kidscentralstation.com
Thu Apr 5 16:40:28 EST 2001

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS PART OF OUR AWARENESS PROGRAM
AND BEING SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY ONE TIME,
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AGAIN.

Kids Central Station provides effective identification
through the use of our state-of-the-art identification
products such as shoe tags, picture ID cards, bracelets,
stickers, etc. There is no name or address on the
products to compromise the child's identity.  Kids Central
Station is a Nationwide Notification Service linked to an
Emergency Dispatch Center available 24-hours a day, 7 days
a week.

In an emergency situation we will call up to 12 contact
phone numbers and a physician that were provided by the
parents or guardian. Kids Central Station's rapid process
of identification and availability of medical history of
the patient minimizes the liability towards physicians and
hospitals.

Our membership has dramatically increased due to the "FREE
LIFETIME" service available through the Internet,
www.kidscentralstation.com.  It is inevitable that 911
Personnel and Hospital Emergency Staff will encounter one
of our members in an emergency situation. We are alerting
the Public, Medical Personnel, Hospital Emergency Room
Departments and all 911 related Services.

If you have any questions regarding our "Awareness Program,"
or you are interested in becoming involved in starting a
program in countries outside the United States, please visit
our web site,  www.kidscentralstation.com or  contact us at
1-800-KIDS-022 or fax 561-470-8250. Your cooperation will
help make a difference.

TO REMOVE THIS EMAIL FROM THIS EMAIL LIST, SIMPLY
OR VISIT - http://www.kidscentralstation.com/cfm/remove.cfm