Webbased Business (adv)

auto96802 at hushmail.com auto96802 at hushmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:48:41 EST 2001

HERE IS THE INFO YOU REQUESTED. THIS IS NOT SPAM. YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS E-MAIL BECAUSE YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE REQUESTED THIS INFORMATION.

Are you looking for a way to make money on the internet that really pays, that is not a boggus pyramidal scamm? So was I, then my mother came to me one day excited that she had found a way to make money on the net. I said, "yeah, sure mom." Rather dispondently too I might add…then about a week later she showed me her 1st check!!

My attention was definitely changed!

I said mom, whats the name of this company…????

I'll tell you if you respond to my email.

A large part of my family is in this program now and we are all making money.

If you contact me and promise to join with me….join through my personal web site, we will make money together. That's all I can promise.

How far you go is up to you.

This is a Money Making Opportunity. Come join me in this Great Program.  Once you realize what is involved here I am sure you will want to get in to this right away.

IMMEDIATE DIRECT COMMISSIONS FROM MEMBERSHIP SALES.
By referring others to the Program, you can generate immediate income. Direct commissions on Memberships are paid DAILY! Your customers can even register for their Membership through your individual, customized the Program Web Site. Anyone registering through your individual web site will automatically be placed into your organization, guaranteeing that you receive the credit and the direct commissions!
Our Program has put in place a powerful opportunity for individuals to become involved in their own business, and at very little, initial up-front cost! You can build your business to as large an operation as you wish. And with this Programs exclusive access to incredible financial services, you can continue to receive income from sales you make, LONG AFTER you have received your direct sales commissions.
Zig Ziglar says, "I believe that you can get anything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
If you want to make a lot of money send a reply to: auto96802 at hushmail.com
If not: