30 Minutes of Free Microsoft Network Support

Adam Ledvina adam at rainiernet.com
Tue Aug 14 06:40:19 EST 2001

Rainier Network Solutions is a Microsoft Certified Partner with a team
of trained professionals who can help you better manage your network.
We specialize in setting up and helping you manage your Microsoft
Windows based network so that your employees can be as productive as
possible.

The Offer: As a way to show you what a great vendor we are, we would
like to offer you 30 minutes of free telephone support to solve a
network problem or question you may have.

The Goal: If you feel we are a better firm than the one you are using
now, we would like to become your preferred vendor when you need
support.  We offer competitive pricing, rapid response, and over 90%
first call problem resolution.

Give us a try at 888-227-0352 or visit our website at
http://www.rainiernet.com.

We are available 24x7 for emergency support.  However, this free offer
is available only during our Business hours 8a-5p Pacific Standard Time.