Hi..

Louise von Halland lvhalland at blinddate.com
Mon Aug 27 23:28:30 EST 2001

Try a totally new form of ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT!
Interactive internet at its best!

QUICKDATER - LUNCHDATER - MOVIEDATER - CHAT - NEWS - and that's just the
beginning…

Take a look yourself at http://www.blinddate.com and experience a
completely new way of meeting people.

Why not do a search on your own zip code and see who is there? You never
know whom you might meet!

Check out thousands of pictures of people from all over!

Visit BLINDDATER today, ABSOLUTELY FREE, and start enjoying a new kind of
interactive dating and entertainment.

Louise von Halland
President
BLINDDATER