Feature "Movie Of The Week" $$$

Team Four team_four2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 02:51:11 EST 2001

Date & Time Sensitive Message:

The Secret's Out!
...And entrepreneurs from AROUND THE WORLD are alligning
themselves with this two year old company!!

Why?

~ Because we're PAID DAILY...
~ Because of the GLOBAL appeal of our product...
~ And because of THE MOVIE...

Movie, what Movie?

It's one of the most INTRIGUING and COMPELLING online marketing
tools ever created to help you build an Internet based business quickly.

Have YOU seen it yet? It is AMAZING!  There probably is no easier way
today, on the Internet, to create a Fantastic Residual Income!

This business is EXPLODING around the world and will financially
change the lives of thousands of people! You have got to take a look at
this home business and WATCH THE MOVIE!

Just reply to this email with the words "Movie Time," and I'll send you the
link immediately.

You've got to see this!!

It takes about 10 minutes, the BEST 10 minutes that you'll spend today.

Success is Simple:
Can YOU direct people to watch an online movie? Of course you can!
Do YOU know anyone on the Internet who would like to make money?
Everyone does!

It is a REAL business...

.....with a REAL product (drop-shipped for you worldwide)...

.....and DAILY PAY that has worked correctly and consistently since the
beginning (on a worldwide ATM card).

People around the world are making $500-$2000 IN DAILY PAY....

There's no obligation just for taking a sneak peek. We look forward to
hearing from you soon!

Yours in partnership,
Dianne Wayne 760-837-1979
George Johnson 866-840-0043