Please Confirm

notification_office at excite.com notification_office at excite.com
Sat Dec 8 20:00:48 EST 2001

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP AND FREE BONUSES.

Thank you for entering cellbiol at net.bio.net to inquired about:

A Serious Online Income with a 4 Year Proven Program.
Join Free and Just Watch What Happens !

Can You Honestly Say That You Are Earning A Strong
Monthly Income With Your Present Online Business ?
See why thousands of people from  all over the world
are joining at a RECORD rate !

Plus With this innovative Free software, you can
generate amazing traffic to your website.

1. FREE Promotional Software
To Bring Instant Visitors To
ANY Web Site !

2. FREE Satellite Dish
FREE Professional Installation!
FREE Month's Subscription!

3. FREE Cell Phone
No Long Distance Charges!
No Activation Fees!

AND a free membership into a discount
Home Shopping Club Where you will save
money and Make Money..
FREE...All FREE!!! JOIN US NOW!

Hit Reply and Type "Send Free Membership ID#"
in the subject line.

In the body of your email type
Your First and Last Name.

We will send you instructions on where to
pick up your free gifts, along with an ID#
and a Free Membership into our Free Shopping
Club within 48 hours.

Best Regards,

The Notification Team.
This is a one time mailing however, If you've been added
against your will, please remove yourself immediately by
replying with remove in the subject line.

---