Work Part-Time From Home.

Cash_In2002 at hotmail.com Cash_In2002 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:53:30 EST 2001

  I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - Follow what it
  says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is coming
  or not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job or not.
Yes, I know
  what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before either.
One day
  though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a movie for 2
  hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter where you
believe
  "those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day that I had that
feeling.
  I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing had I not.
Read
  on.  It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply because
you are buying and selling     something of value.

  AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

  Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

  THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
  _____

  BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

  Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter
  you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
  this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted
  an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to
see if it
  really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the
  program was legal.

  Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO
  Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
"follow
  the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
  $25 out of pocket cost''.
  DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
  PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY   WORKING BETTER
 THAN EVER.

  This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity". I
  was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad
  I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
  minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total
$
  610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
                                                        Pam Hedland, Fort
Lee, New Jersey.

  _____

   Another said: "This program has been around for a long time but I never
  believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
  decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and
  walaa..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only
made
  $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far,
  in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00
  and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to
follow the
simple steps and NOT change anything.''
                                                                       John
Ericson, Devner Colorado
  _____

  ==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
  and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
  AGAIN!!!
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
  DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

  INSTRUCTIONS:

  =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

  For each report, send US$5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
  REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
  person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE
  YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
  in case of any mail problems.

  ===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
  ===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
  and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
  from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will
  be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order
them
  from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case
  something happens to your computer.

  IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
  each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
  instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on the
  majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you
will also
  see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
  tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to put
their
  friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the
money.
  But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy
and then
  nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
  instructed.
  Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the
  reward!!!
 This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
getting
 paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a short
period of
  time.

  1... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
  REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has
  made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting his/her fortune.

  2...Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

  3... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

  4... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

  5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

  6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

  PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
 This is critical to YOUR success.
  _____

  **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
  it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

  Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist
  you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
  purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
  includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of
free
 classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this
venture
 going:

  METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
  _____

  Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
  will assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
  Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
  response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2%).
  Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of
only
  5,000 each).
  Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

  With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10
  people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
  Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100
people
  responded and ordered Report # 2.

  Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
  e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

  Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

  Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
  (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
  Report # 5.

  THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million
dollars).

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT,
YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
  _____

  REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000
YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting,
with thousands more
coming on line every day. Believe me; many people will do just that, and
more!

  METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
  _____

    Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
  of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will
  easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method #
1
  and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must
  do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same
day
  service on all orders.

  This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
  address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
  receive the report.

  ===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
  The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
  "wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
  cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there
is
  money in the envelope and steals it before it gets to you.

  ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always
  send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make
  sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper.
On one of
  those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
  ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
  _____

 REPORT# 1:
"The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net"

Order Report #1 from

R. LaRoche
2122 E. Desert Inn Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85249 USA

 REPORT # 2:
"The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net”

Order Report # 2 from:

Aaron W. Chandler
#144 4400 N Scottsdale Road, Ste 9
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA

 REPORT # 3:
"Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net Order"

Order Report # 3 from:

Peter Mueles
14464 Woodbridge Lane
Savage, MN 55378 USA

 REPORT # 4:
"How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net"

Order Report # 4 from:

Patti Gesswein
4154 N 79th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA

 REPORT #5:
"How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free"

Order Report # 5 From:

Bob Neagle
915 W Roberts
Nampa, Idaho 83561 USA

 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

  Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

  === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
  weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

  === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
  receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
  advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

  **Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
  RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
  continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your
  name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report.

  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people
  are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME
  SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE
  PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
  business!!!
  _____

  FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
  You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the
  rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
  make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
  imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do NOT change
  it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your
  name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2.....# 5 as
instructed
  above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more
  e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the
more
  you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I
have
  given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially
  independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

  =============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============

  '' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
  accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
  When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk
  mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population
  and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally
ignored my
  supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made
  merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on
her
  when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she
had
  received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total
  $ 147,200.00........ All cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jodyin her
''hobby''.
                                                      Mitchell Wolf M.D.,
Chicago, Illinois
  '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
  mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided
that
  the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't
  get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was surprised
when I
  found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00
  in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not
  matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster
  return and so big''.                              Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
Canada
  '' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
  if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
  get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
  else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
  delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
  money came within 22 weeks''.
                                                            Susan De Suza,
New York, N.Y.
  '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
  little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
  within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,
  560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $
362,840.00. Life
  is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.
                                                        Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand