Biotech Equipment

Stephen De Vight mmschessmaster at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 16 00:45:00 EST 2001

Hello.  I am a 8th grade Honors Biology teacher from Seattle, WA.  I am in
great need of biotech equipment.  My biology program is not funded by my
school district and all of my money comes from grants.  My class needs
micropipettes, gel boxes, and their power supplies.  Every year we are able
to borrow them from a local university but we are only allowed to use them
for a few weeks.  I am looking to acquire these pieces of equipment at a low
price.  Preferably under a few hundred dollars.  If any of you know of any
corporation that would be willing to sell me their used equipment then
please let me know.
Thanks.