Direct Investment in Private Placements of Equity Securities.

www.Investment-Offerings.com infoc at Investment-Offerings.com
Thu Dec 27 07:26:44 EST 2001

The average investor very rarely is invited to participate in Private
Placements of securities, although many qualify as "Accredited
Investors" these types of investments are generally reserved by
Investment Banks for their best Institutional and a small group of
High Net Worth Clients. There are many reasons for this including
their inherent risk but their potential for significant returns is
usually the main reason that they are not usually available to the
average investor.

To create better distribution to the investing public M. H.
Meyerson & Co., Inc. has recently retained a unique software
company that has developed an online system specifically
designed for the qualification, review and purchase of Private
Placement investments. This newly developed site is easy to use,
provides information on the guidelines for Accredited Investors
and permits investors that qualify to view our current offerings.

Would you like to know if you qualify as an accredited Investor?

It is easier than you think.

You may be surprised at the standards.

Attached to this email is a link to our Equity Offerings page on our
main site. You can register with us and use our Customer
Questionnaire to see if you Qualify as an Accredited Investor.
Even if you don't qualify M. H. Meyerson will send Information to
registered users regarding future IPO's as they become available.

So Click on the Link and join our investor community.

http://www.investment-offerings.com/

P.S. If you do not register on our site you will receive no further
email or communication from M. H. Meyerson & Co., Inc.

.
NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.

---