Low cost merchant account for your business 85930

zaeeu at france-mail.com zaeeu at france-mail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:21:17 EST 2001

INCREASE SALES UP TO 50%....BUILD YOUR ONLINE
BUSINESS.........GET YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT NOW

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET **** NO SETUP FEES****
Lowest cost merchant account anywhere...we'll beat anyone's prices.
Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit ***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!

Give your customers the convenience of ordering products right from
your web page. We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today!).
Our  program is automated, 24 hours a day 7 days a
week, you will be receiving orders and making money in your sleep!!!

We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/ Phone Sales
*Home Based Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business* Small Business
Whatever!! We Do It All!!! Everyone Is Welcome!

CALL NOW! 1-888-821-4576 To get started now!

To be removed from future mailings please email lisa12908 at ghanamail.com  with remove as the subject.

********

---