DIAL 1 LONG DISTANCE

contrade at post.com contrade at post.com
Wed Jan 3 21:04:24 EST 2001

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited
Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000. Please see the bottom of this message
for further information and removal instructions.

SIMPLICITY DIAL 1 LONG DISTANCE SERVICE

5.5 ¢ per minute, no monthly fees, 6 seconds billing

Are you tired of confusing calling plans? Simplicity, our popular US domestic
dial 1 service, provides you with a simple plan at a simply unbeatable rate.
There are no billing fees to inflate per minute charges. You will receive a
clear and simple itemization of your long distances calls every month with
your invoice. Each call is billed in six second increments, with a six second
minimum. Now, reaching an answering machine will cost you as low as 1 penny.

For big savings and more details click on >>http://3625367304/callusa.htm

Calling card only 10 cents / minute - no surcharge

Consult & Trading LLC.
Phone: +1 718-766-7272 - Fax: +1 718-766-7272

Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of
2000, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST
to you by forwarding this e-mail to
mailto:contrade at consultant.com?subject=remove

---