How Scientists Cheat!

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at
Sat Jan 6 13:29:04 EST 2001

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists
Cheat."  Readers will realise that my work is not a proestablishment

The scientists in question include include some very senior figures and the
subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells -
a large field with implications for many areas of cell biology.

I would very much welcome comments about the site itself, especially from
anyone who could, with authority, challenge my assertions, but I will not be
routinely browsing this discussion group.  If you post a response, please
copy your comments to me by E-mail, to the address on my site, mentioning
the newsgroup to which you have posted.  That way, you will be sure I will
read it and can reply to you.  (If you E-mail me by replying to this
posting, you will need to correct the spelling of "virgin" in the address

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt